Pheromone Review: Edge Sandalwood for Men





This very fine smelling pheromone product is very reliable, consistent, and has overall received good reviews from others, and good results during my own field testing. The pheromone is quite powerful, even with its pleasant scent, requires only one or at most two applications to be effective.

Overall I received consistent results while testing this product in the field. Women who responded while this pheromone was applied, had similar responses as those generated by The Scent of Eros, except, well, I guess I would have to term it, "hornier."

This seems to be an attraction pheromone. It would not be my first pick to apply if looking for my next wife, but if I was going to night club by myself, I probably would reach for this product.


The effectiveness of the product was not a problem, however each application did not seem to last nearly as long as any of the other products listed here in position 1-5.



To read the full and more comprehensive pheromone review click over to visit our main site.